Senior Auditor - Exciting Sign-On Bonus - Hybrid
Company: American Tower Corporation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
American Tower is a Fortune 500, S&P 500 & Forbes Global
2000 company that provides the infrastructure for modern digital
communications. We have operations in the major markets of the
Americas, Europe, Africa & Asia.We've experienced exceptional
growth over the past decade and our outlook for the future is
strong. If you like being in the middle of where things are
happening, this is the place for you!
The Sr. Auditor will join American Tower's Global Internal Audit
team, which conducts risk-based financial & operational audits,
tests Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404 ("SOX-404") controls & leads
special projects and investigations in accordance with the team's
plan. The Sr. Auditor will plan audits, develop internal audit
scopes & objectives, perform internal audit procedures, & prepare
internal audit reports that reflect the results of the work
performed. Additionally, the Sr. Auditor performs follow-up on the
status of outstanding internal audit issues. As a Senior Auditor
you will partner cross-functionally to deliver audit projects
focusing on financial, operational, and internal control
processes.This is a hybrid (office/remote) opportunity with
flexibility for greater work/life balance!
What we Offer:
- Exciting Sign-On BonusOffered!
- Competitive Compensation plus bonuses &Equity
- Exciting Hybrid (office/home) Opportunity
- Excellent comprehensive health care coverage
- Healthcare & dependent care FSAs
- 401 (k) matching & Employee Stock Program (ESPP)
- Equity Incentive Plan
- Educational assistance
- Paid parental leave & Adoption assistance
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Paid time off
- AND MORE!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 3+ years financial & operational auditing environment
experience (performing multiple projects & working with varying
- CPA, CIA, and/or CIS Certifications (or willing to
- Strong Project Management skills & ability to work
independently, with limited required direction and guidance,
providing direction to other team members
- Working knowledge of GAAP, SOX, accounting rules, regulations,
policies, & internal controls strongly preferred
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, &
Why American Tower?
Our Culture is based on our Core Principles - the values that guide
how our employees communicate with our customers and each other,
drive solutions, hire & grow our talent, play to win, and of
course, have fun! We look for motivated individuals to join our
team who care about their colleagues, our customers, and the
communities where we live and work. Join us and become part of our
team of diverse, talented thinkers and doers!
Join the American TowerFamily Today!
Keywords: American Tower Corporation, Weymouth , Senior Auditor - Exciting Sign-On Bonus - Hybrid, Accounting, Auditing , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!