Nurse Manager, Weymouth and North Dartmouth Satellites
Company: Boston Children's Hospital
Posted on: January 9, 2021
56817BRAmbulatory Services- WeymouthJob Posting DescriptionAt
Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients
treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries
made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major
medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues
who have your back and patients who have your heart. As the
pediatric teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is
global and our impact in profound. Join our acclaimed Weymouth and
North Dartmouth satellite clinical leadership teams and discover
how your talents can change lives. Yours included.This Nurse
Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading in the role of Nurse Manager for both the Weymouth and
North Dartmouth multi-specialty ambulatory clinics which combined
represents over 33K annual visits in over 30 specialty programs
with 11 FTE's of clinical staff. Also oversees 2 FTE's of clinical
staff at the smaller sites of Norwood, Milford and Brockton.
- Planning, organizing and overseeing daily clinical and
- Preparing staff schedules, requesting and allocating resources
and facilitates coordination of care/services to meet patient care
and operations requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Developing, recommending and implementing internal standards,
policies and procedures to improve quality and cost-effectiveness
of patient care.
- Selecting, supervising and evaluating nursing and clinical
- Developing and providing staff education/development
- Serving as a high visibility leader, role model and
professional mentor. Represents a positive image of the satellite
clinics to the organization.
- Creating and sustain a healthy work environment through
authentic leadership, effective communication/collaboration and
decision making, appropriate staffing to meet the needs of
patients/families and provide opportunities for development and
advancement of staff.
- Embed evidence-based practice and research/quality improvement
into daily practice.
- Leading and participate in enterprise and satellite
interdisciplinary programs, committees and special projects.
- Representing Boston Children's Hospital in the local
communities to enhance well-being and health of children.To
qualify, you must have:
- Master's degree in Nursing and current and RN license in
- 4 Years of nursing experience with leadership
- CPN and or Ambulatory Care Nurse Certification. Candidates
without certification will be considered with certification
required within 2 years of hire.
- Strong analytic skills to resolve complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across clinical and
- Effective communication skills in order to effectively deal
with conflicting views or issues and mediate fair solutions, and
well-developed writing skills.
- The ability to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday,
including at least 1 day per week at our North Dartmouth
location.Please note: During a public health emergency, individuals
in this role may be expected to take on additional duties to
respond to organizational needs.Boston Children's Hospital offers
competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including
affordable health, vision, and dental insurance, generous levels of
time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition
Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on
T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.Boston Children's Hospital
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or
disability.StatusFull-TimeRegular, Temporary, Per
DiemRegularStandard Hours per Week40Office/Site LocationWeymouthJob
Keywords: Boston Children's Hospital, Weymouth , Nurse Manager, Weymouth and North Dartmouth Satellites, Executive , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!