Experienced Restaurant Manager
Company: Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job DescriptionBe a part of your Local Hometown Favorite! You
bring your great attitude and readiness to learn, and we'll take
care of the rest! At The Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub, we're proud
to offer flexible schedules, full training with opportunities to
grow your career, comprehensive benefits, and a safe enjoyable work
environment. We treat people right, and that's why our team makes
new guests feel welcome, and regulars feel right at home.Restaurant
Assistant Manager / Hospitality ManagerAre you looking to move your
career forward in hospitality management? We have a structured
training program that will give you confidence and set you up for
success. If you have a passion for leading a team and serving high
quality food then we want to hear from you!1 - 2+ years of
restaurant management experience strongly preferred.We can offer
- Training & Advancement - An in-depth & comprehensive training
program to ensure our Team Members can develop & grow with us.
- Stability - We have some of the lowest manager & hourly
turnover in the industry. That means the team you'll be a part of
doesn't change nearly as often as other restaurants.
- Better quality of life - no late night bar hours & flexible
- Weekly Pay and Paid Vacation– vacation eligibility after six
- Pay & Benefits - Extremely Competitive Salary and Benefits
Package including quarterly bonus potential, Medical, Dental, Life,
Company-Matched 401k, Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Retirement Savings Plan - After 1 year of employment you are
eligible to participate in the company's 401(k) plan upon reaching
21 years of age.
- Discounts - 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages
for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of
their work shift
- Strong Culture - welcoming and safe environment where you will
Love Where You Work!
- Community - The 99 gives back to the communities we serve in
order to promote a greater understanding and respect for
- Respect - We value Team Members from of all backgrounds and
always strive to communicate respectfully & cooperatively.WE ARE
COMMITTED TO OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS & COMMUNITYNinety Nine
Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify EmployerJoin the
Ninety Nine (The 99 Restaurants) team today. In this Restaurant
Management (RM) role, you will manage restaurant front of house /
service teams along with assistant manager roles and duties working
as a member of the restaurant management (AM) team.
Keywords: Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub, Weymouth , Experienced Restaurant Manager, Executive , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!