Experienced Restaurant Manager
Company: Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionLooking for a restaurant management career where
better quality of life is more than just a catch phrase? We have NO
late night bar hours & our management team has a 45-hour work
week!Be a part of your Local Hometown Favorite by joining the
Ninety Nine Restaurant + Pub family! You bring your great attitude
and readiness to learn, and we'll take care of the rest! We treat
people right, and that's why our team makes new guests feel
welcome, and regulars feel right at home.Restaurant Assistant
Manager / Hospitality ManagerAre you looking to move your career
forward in hospitality management? We have a structured training
program that will give you confidence and set you up for success.
If you have a passion for leading a team and serving high quality
food then we want to hear from you!1 - 2+ years of restaurant
management experience strongly preferred.We can offer you:
- Career Growth & Advancement - 100% of our General Managers have
been promoted from within!
- Stability - We have some of the lowest manager & hourly
turnover rates in the industry. That means the team you'll be a
part of doesn't change nearly as often as other restaurants.
- Pay - Weekly paychecks along with extremely competitive salary
and quarterly bonus plan
- Vacation - After six months with the 99, you are eligible for
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long Term
- Retirement Plan - After 1 year you are eligible to participate
in the company's plan, upon reaching 21 years of age.
- Discounts - 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages
for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of
their work shift
- Training - An in-depth & comprehensive training program to
ensure our Team Members can develop & grow with us.
- Strong Culture - welcoming and safe environment where you will
Love Where You Work!
- Community - Since 2006, the 99 has raised over $5.5 Million
dollars supporting charities in the communities we serve.
- Respect - We value Team Members from of all backgrounds and
always strive to communicate respectfully & cooperatively.WE ARE
COMMITTED TO OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS & COMMUNITYNinety Nine
Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify EmployerJoin the
Ninety Nine (The 99 Restaurants) team today. In this Restaurant
Management (RM) role, you will manage restaurant front of house /
service teams along with assistant manager roles and duties working
as a member of the restaurant management (AM) team.
Keywords: Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub, Weymouth , Experienced Restaurant Manager, Executive , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!