Assistant Manager Papa Gino's
Company: Papa Gino's
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Description Apply Our Slice of Life-Our People - One Family
Happy people who care about making a difference by creating an
atmosphere where passion and performance drive operations and we
make lifelong friends... In a world full of choices, choose the
career path that is set apart from the rest! At Papa Gino's, we
choose to offer unparalleled career advancement to our teams for
growth, earnings potential , and the chance to work for an iconic
New England brand. We offer a variety of flexible, fun and
rewarding opportunities to meet everyone's needs. As a full time
Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be part of the team that runs
the restaurant's operations. You will be an integral part of the
leadership and development of your team members, sales building and
community involvement, and guest experience! Your rewards?
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401k plan with match
- Long and Short term disability
- Generous paid time off program
- Monthly bonus potential begins after training, and more! What
kind of future opportunities can be in your path? Restaurant
Manager, General Manager, Area Coach, Area Manager, Regional Vice
President! All achievable within our internal promote
structure.Requirements To assist the General Manager in operating
the restaurant in a manner that will achieve corporate profit
objectives, provide guest satisfaction, and help provide a friendly
and enthusiastic work environment for all team members.
- Assists the General Manager in the daily operation of the
restaurant and works at any station when necessary.
- As the Manager on Duty, ensures that the highest level of
hospitality and service is provided to guests at all times.
- Ensures compliance with established food standards, food
quality, preparation and production.
- Ensures compliance with prescribed standards in the areas of
guest relations, labor costs, paper costs, restaurant safety and
- Prepares and maintains personnel records, team member
schedules, financial and administrative reports.
- Ensures all company operational procedures for the dining room,
service area and kitchen are adhered to.
- Ensures that during the shift all specials, promotions, and
marketing plans are presented according to company procedures.
- Ensures compliance with Federal, State, and local
- Responsible for decision making in the following areas:
- Team member position assignments
- Purchases in accordance with established inventory levels and
- Disciplinary actions as needed while the Manager On Duty
- All those decisions required to effectively execute shift
operations PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state
and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or
quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent
with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
classified. The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by individuals
assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of
personnel so classified. Team members may be asked to perform other
duties as required by business needs. Employees will be required to
follow and perform any other job-related instruction and duties by
their supervisor. This document is not intended to create an
employment contract, implied or otherwise; rather appointment is on
an at-will basis.
Keywords: Papa Gino's, Weymouth , Assistant Manager Papa Gino's, Executive , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!