Assistant Store Manager
Posted on: November 20, 2022
All 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from
designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is
always changing, but our mission to provide the surprises that make
the everyday a little more fun is unwavering. Just like working
here. Everyone encourages each other and embraces the excitement
that can come with change. Each shift is a new opportunity to
Discover Different.Posting Notes: Marshalls Store 0010 35 Pleasant
Street South Weymouth MA 02190Responsibilities:
- Work with a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising,
Operations, Customer Service, and Human Resources within a
high-volume store location.
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales.
- Coordinate and supervise loss prevention and operational
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience.
- Hire, train, supervise and mentor a team of Associates.
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front
end and cash office.
- Improve store layout and efficiency.Requirements:
- Two (2) years of retail leadership experience as an Assistant
or Store Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal, strong communication, and follow
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, and empower a large
- Previous store volume responsibility of $5 million or more.Were
reinventing retail and helping people discover that next find thats
going to be their new signature look. You can be a part of their
journey to look amazing.Our inventory is always changing and our
approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another
chance to Discover Different. In fact, thats what its like
throughout the entire TJX family, which includes TJ Maxx,
HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.Discover Different also means we
embrace each others differences and unique perspectives. We
consider all applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military
status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.Posting Notes:
Marshalls Store 0010 35 Pleasant Street South Weymouth MA
Keywords: Marshalls, Weymouth , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!