Hospital Based, Crisis Team Triage Clinician
Company: Aspire Health Alliance
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Triage Clinician serves as a key member of the Emergency
Service Team to provide the smooth coordination and delivery of
crisis services. The Triage Clinician works with the community
team, as well as the embedded team, to ensure communication is
clear and accurate. Works with community triage to screen and
assign cases to Master's Level Clinicians, Family Partners and
Peers as determined by risk and safety, immediacy of need and
according to insurance requirements. This individual will work in
conjunction with the Emergency Services management team to ensure
that the team is providing the highest quality of care to persons
served and in compliance with our quality initiatives.
- Work closely with community triage to support hospital team and
- Triage phone calls and provide support and counseling to client
and families in need of community supports and referrals.
- Conduct a daily audit of all clients to ensure all required
paperwork was completed in both Avatar and EPIC. This includes
ensuring that final dispositions are updated.
- Maintain resource and training binders
- Assist clinicians in performing bed searches for clients
awaiting placement for a higher level of care.
- Skills required to maintain professional and therapeutic
communication while working with agitated or distressed
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of and competence
in serving culturally diverse populations.
- Ability to forge mutually beneficial relationships with people
served while maintaining strong boundaries/ethics.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Experience in a mental health setting preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with
outside agencies including hospitals, police, schools, and
insurance providers.Aspire Health Alliance is proud to be an equal
Keywords: Aspire Health Alliance, Weymouth , Hospital Based, Crisis Team Triage Clinician, Healthcare , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!