Part-Time Home Health Registered Nurse
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Part-Time RN, Registered Nurse - Home Health
Work/Life Balance and a Comprehensive Benefits Package!!
BAYADA Home Health is looking for a compassionate and dedicated
Part-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team!. This office
provides exceptional care to our adult and geriatric patients in
their homes in Weymouth, Hingham, Hull and surrounding towns.
Part-Time and Per Diem opportunities are also available! Are you
ready to LOVE what you do?
Please Text or Call Susan at 339-235-4363 for Immediate
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to patients in Plymouth and surrounding
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to the RN
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- RN Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in
- A minimum of one year of recent clinical (medical/surgical or
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
For Immediate Consideration. Please Text or Call Susan at
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Weymouth , Part-Time Home Health Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!