Business Intelligence Developer I
Company: South Shore Bank
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Business Intelligence Developer I in Weymouth - Careers at
Headquarters Skip Branding Business Intelligence Developer I in
Weymouth - Careers at Headquarters Skip to Main Content Please
Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Business Intelligence Developer I Job
Locations US-Weymouth ID 2021-1843 Category Business Development
Type Regular Full-Time Overview Join the Bank that shares success
with others! As a locally managed mutual bank, South Shore Bank is
driven by the needs of communities rather than the demands of
investors. You can help us serve as a trusted advisor to the
people, businesses and organizations that make our communities
stronger. We also provide a competitive benefit package with
medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, Dependent Care, Child
Care Subsidy, Retirement, Life Insurance and many other benefits.
The Business Intelligence Developer will be part of the Business
Intelligence & Analytics (BI) team within Corporate Strategy. The
Corporate Strategy team focuses on high impact issues that increase
South Shore Bank's overall performance. The BI team is responsible
for data management, data governance, business reporting &
dashboards, and data & opportunity analytics, which informs
strategic and tactical decisions. The BI Developer is responsible
for building and possessing deep knowledge of complex and
specialized Bank data and ensuring the high quality, accurate, and
timely delivery of information. The role requires the automation
and maintenance of reports and dashboards, the identification and
integration of multiple data sources, and the ability to drive
solutions from concept through execution. Strong communications
skills are required to partner with business leaders across the
- Design, develop, test, and deliver self-service infrastructure
and BI content, including reports and dashboards, to business
professionals using the IBM Cognos toolset and Power BI.
- Partner with business lines across the bank to establish
reporting and data requirements.
- Design and build data management solutions focused on data
acquisition, data quality, data transformation, migration planning,
schema structures, and master data management.
- Provide hands-on design and implementation expertise around
data warehousing, ETL, OLAP/tabular cubes, report development and
data modeling across South Shore Bank.
- Document and communicate processes and data structures to
preserve institutional knowledge.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity and work output with
attention to detail, while meeting time sensitive goals.
Qualifications Required Technical Qualifications:
- 3 or more years of experience related to the listed
- Degree in computer science or other quantitative discipline
with a strong academic record
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Extensive experience using IBM Cognos to build Dashboards and
- Experience with data visualization suites (Power BI, Tableau)
and major BI platforms
- Experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) jobs
- Ability to write and interpret SQL Queries
- Microsoft Excel Required Non-Technical Qualifications:
- Highly analytical and a problem solver
- Entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset with a positive
- Familiarity with banking industry and financial products.
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to solve practical problems Helpful Qualifications
- Experience with Bank systems, data and financial products,
especially Fiserv Cleartouch
- Experience with Power BI, Python, VBA, R
- Experience working with large databases (e.g., Azure, AWS)
- Experienced in Microsoft stack: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI, SQL
Server South Shore Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: South Shore Bank, Weymouth , Business Intelligence Developer I, IT / Software / Systems , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!