Sr. Representative, Fraud, Framingham, MA
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: September 12, 2020
Sr. Representative, Fraud, Framingham,
MA-----2002307--Description--As a member of Santander's retail
banking division you'll help serve Santander's retail and small
business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United
States based on deposits.-- With principal presence in the
northeast U.S., Santander's retail division offers consumer and
lending products to help our customers reach their financial
goals.-- Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail
customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US
footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
The Sr. Representative, Fraud is responsible for creating high
value customer service through effectively handling inbound calls
from both internal and external customers and by adhering to formal
written functional procedures and policies; leverages elevated
comprehension of fraud tactics and concepts.
- Complies with all applicable federal regulations in decision
- Creates high value customer service inbound queue line
consistent with formal written functional procedures, and
- Determines next action based on research results to mitigate
- Identifies and escalates control issues and policy
- Maintain and update case management system for tracking of
fraud cases and relevant information.
- Provides exceptional service to internal and external
- Provides support to Senior Fraud Specialists as
- Bachelor's Degree; Business, Criminal Justice, Legal,
Communications or equivalent field or equivalent work
- --0-3 years; Customer Service, Risk Management, Compliance or
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of
- Ability to adjust to new developments/changing
- Ability to build and foster internal and external
- Ability to educate customer on a service or product
- Ability to present information or solution in a clear and
- Ability to question, accurately identify a need and present an
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing
- Broad knowledge of customer service best practices,
identification, resolution and implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic risk principles, concepts and
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of financial products and
services including deposit, loans, credit cards and online
- Demonstrates ability to confirm and check for understanding of
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.,Intermediate
computer and data entry skills.,Strong analytical and problem
- Strong time management and organizational skills.,Strong
written and verbal communication skills.--
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs.
- Adapts quickly to change and makes suggestions for increasing
the effectiveness of change Appropriately shifts attention and
refocuses on new goals as a result of changes in priorities or
competing work demands.
- Communicates clearly and precisely Listens carefully and asks
questions to clarify understanding.
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical
- Demonstrates the organization's customer service
- Maintains professional behavior at all times in representing
the company Does all routine work accurately and on-time; is aware
of own impact on others.
- Understands the central role the risk management function plays
in the organization environment Learns to identify and flag items
non-compliant with regulations.
- Works effectively in team settings Shows appreciation for
others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared
tasks.At Santander, we value and respect differences in our
workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams.-- We
actively encourage everyone to apply--Job:--Customer
Service--Primary Location:--Massachusetts-Framingham-5 Whittier
Street - 06365 - Whittier Street-Corp------Organization:--SBNA
Operations (5000)--Schedule:--Full-time--Job Posting:--Jul 28,
2020, 9:24:12 PM--
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Weymouth , Sr. Representative, Fraud, Framingham, MA, Other , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!