Company: Spectrum Health Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of MD Addiction
Specialists, psychiatrists, nurses, and clinicians at Spectrum
Health Systems. Spectrum, a leading provider in substance use
disorder treatment, has just been named a Center of Innovation by
Tufts Health Plan and a Center of Excellence by both Blue Cross
Blue Shield of Massachusetts and Cigna Health Care. Spectrum Health
Systems provides a robust training program, strong supervision, and
competitive salaries and benefits with exciting opportunities for
Location: Weymouth, MA - Outpatient Treatment Program
Schedule: Full-time, at least 40 hours
Pay rates: $48,000-$50,000 (Master's Level). $51,000-$53,000 (LADC
I). $55,000-$63,600 (LMHC or LICSW licensure). Opportunities for
additional bonus pay based on number of treatment hours conducted
The Outpatient Clinician is responsible for:
* Providing quality individual clinical services and case
management to assigned clients with mental health, substance abuse,
or dual diagnosis needs.
* Providing group treatment to clients using Spectrum curriculum
and following group facilitation protocol as trained.
* Referring clients to appropriate services in the community as
* Maintaining comprehensive current clinical skills, competencies,
licensure and certification as required and attending internal
meetings and trainings as required.
* Minimum of Master's degree required (in clinical psychology,
education-counseling, medicine, psychology, psychiatric nursing,
rehabilitative counseling, social work, or closely related
* Minimum of one year of supervised counseling experience
* LICSW or LMHC licensure is preferred.
* Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
* Company-paid life insurance/EAP
* Paid time off
* 401k with company contribution
* Tuition reimbursement/assistance/loan repayment programs
* Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the
field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for
employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives,
changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer
and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex,
sexual orientation or national origin.
* Job Family Counselor
* Job Function Counselor
* Pay Type Salary
* Min Hiring Rate $48,000.00
* Max Hiring Rate $63,600.00
* Required Education Master's Degree
Keywords: Spectrum Health Systems, Inc., Weymouth , Clinician -2013, Other , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!