Industrial Hygiene Project Manager
Company: TRC Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
TRC Companies, Inc. a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and
engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering
consulting and management firm that provides integrated services to
the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a
broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing
complex projects from initial concept to delivery and
TRC is seeking an Industrial Hygiene Project Manager for our
Woburn or Weymouth, MA office. This position will work on various
public and private projects throughout the greater Boston area.
- Inspection for asbestos, Mold, Lead-based paint, and PCBs.
- Water intrusion investigation and or water leak
- Perform project oversight and coordination with
- Collect air samples as required by various regulatory
- Prepare project chain of custody.
- Prepare project daily logs.
- Interact between client and contractors.
- Work with regulatory agencies.
- Read project specifications and drawings
- Prepare reports.
- Must be able to read project specifications and drawings.
- 5+ years experience as an asbestos inspector.
- Prior experience in various aspects of abatement projects is a
- Must be a good communicator and a team player.
- Certified Asbestos Inspector needed for this role. Asbestos
Project Monitor a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable means of
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation
package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more
information please visit our website at www.trccompanies.com.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: TRC Companies, Inc., Weymouth , Industrial Hygiene Project Manager, Other , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!