Part Time Retail Merchandiser - ASAP Start
Company: Anderson Merchandisers, L.L.C.
Posted on: November 11, 2021
We are sure a lot of companies are trying to recruit you. So,
how is Anderson Merchandisers different? We value our associates as
members of our family and treat all our clients as the VIPs they
Anderson Merchandisers is a premier retail services company with
over 5,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to
our E3 mission of Execution Excellence Every Day by the dedicated
associates that work relentlessly for our clients. We are a
family-owned company that has been in business for over 100 years
and we know what it takes to get the job right the first time,
every time. We are growing fast and will give you the tools and
training you need to succeed and grow in your career!
What makes Anderson Merchandisers a great place to work?
THE PEOPLE - just like you!
Our associates have a lot in common. They have great
interpersonal skills, enjoy working independently, are
self-motivated, and have a relentless drive. Did we mention that
while they are working hard, they also like to have fun?
If this sounds like a good fit for you, come join our team!
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of
Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer
and client expectations This position is under the supervision of
the Market Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with
the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
What would you do in this role?
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, include but are not limited to
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and
benefits of our client’s brands and product lines
- Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with
accuracy, by following all provided instructions
- Maintain accuracy and high quality of work to meet or exceed
- Merchandising and execution of all assigned projects with
required quality and accuracy to maintain account aesthetics
and consistently deliver above average project execution
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies
- Communicate to the Territory Sales Lead on a daily basis as to
all activities accomplished as well as any sales opportunities and
make Territory Sales Lead and Market Sales Manager aware of success
or potential barriers reporting specific requests, needs, and sales
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all
available functions of handheld device
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to
- Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50
lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to
35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up
to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or
fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as
upper and lower body mobility
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
overnights and weekends
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional
locations may be necessary
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be
- Must have access to a computer, internet access, printing
capabilities, and e-mail
- Customer service or sales experience preferred
Rate of Pay
As an Anderson Merchandisers Associate you may be eligible for
• Flexible work schedules
• Referral bonuses for bringing new members to
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Health Insurance – including Dental and
• Accident Insurance
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Associate Assistance Fund
• Associate Savings Plan
• Anderson Cares Fund
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Career Development
*All benefits subject to eligibility per company policy.
Keywords: Anderson Merchandisers, L.L.C., Weymouth , Part Time Retail Merchandiser - ASAP Start, Other , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!