Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for
computing specified payrolls, processing a variety of transactions,
and preparing and generating a variety of forms and reports.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Proof changes, additions, and terminations paperwork received
from HR personnel against generator reports and data; maintains
employee payroll records.
- Perform data entry of transactions not handled by HR-Payroll
- Calculate and process manual checks, process retro-active
payments in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain sick and vacation records/balances/accruals for
employees in accordance with policies, and process corresponding
year-end reporting as needed.
- Initiate stop payment and recall of direct deposits
transactions, as approved by payroll management.
- Complete employment verifications/ROE's, unemployment forms,
worker's compensation forms
- Weekly processing, monthly payroll reconciliations, etc and
report discrepancies to Payroll Manager as appropriate, along with
applicable/required research for problem resolution.
- Respond to employee inquires, and management requests regarding
payroll issues--keen customer service.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years payroll or human resources experience
- Proficiency in Windows based applications and payroll
- Able to prioritize between multiple tasks, maintain
- Attention to detail and ability to learn quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and keen customer service skills
Join our team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part
of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Weymouth , Payroll Administrator, Other , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!