Central Route Dispatcher - Norwell,MA
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Clean Harbors is looking for a Routing
Specialist, internally known as a Central Route
Dispatcher, for our Norwell, MA location. The
Central Route Dispatcher is responsible to organize and coordinate
daily activities of dispatching employees and equipment for
multiple locations within the organization.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the
stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by
following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner
- Build and maintain relationships with field
- Responsible for weekly route planning of up to 15
locations and 65 trucks.
- Daily communication with District Service Delivery
Managers regarding resources, capacity, to create effective routing
- Communicate daily with locations to coordinate resources,
drivers & trucks, and specific customer delivery needs.
- Ensure Routing solution achieves customer service
objectives by ensuring a balance of customer windows hit,
attainable number of stops, drive time, and more.
- Ensure Routing solution achieves location productivity
targets for hours, stops, and volume.
- Work with regional routing manager to conduct service
- Maximize company asset utilization in manpower and
- Review prior Weeks's routing solution, what worked/didn't
work, and solicit feedback from delivery service
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to
time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelors degree or specialized training in business,
logistics or related subjects preferred.
- 3+ year experience in transportation, operations, or
supply chain related field.
- Experience in Used Motor Oil operations or environmental
waste solutions is a plus.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions
Wondering what to expect in starting your career
with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At
Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner
environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of
hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part
of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career
opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on
the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Weymouth , Central Route Dispatcher - Norwell,MA, Other , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!