Recovery Specialist (Per Diem)
Company: Spectrum Health Systems
Posted on: June 25, 2022
*$3,000 bonus for new hires!* (This bonus is paid out in
quarterly installments) Location: Weymouth, MA - Inpatient Project
Turnabout Program. There is the expectation to work at our
Inpatient ATS (Acute Treatment Services) and CSS (Clinical
Stabilization Services) programs as well. Schedule: Per Diem Pay
rate: $18.00/per hour - The -Recovery Specialist -is responsible
- Maintaining a safe environment at all times with an emphasis on
high quality services and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitating the movement of clients around the building and
grounds in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Providing transportation for clients and in support of program
operations using the program vehicle when needed.
- Conducting alcohol and drug screens on clients using an
approach that demonstrates respect and dignity for the
- Assisting with admission and discharge procedures as
- Overseeing the clients' general housekeeping chores with
participation in light housekeeping as needed, ensuring that the
units remain clean and orderly. Qualifications:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in substance abuse or mental health field preferred,
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to
determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral
communication and to communicate effectively in an
interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients,
families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Must have basic ability in use of computers to be able make
entries and utilize electronic health records.
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination or, as an alternative,
appropriate documentation -that will support -either a medical or
religious exemption. Benefits:
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment ---CA *CB
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the
field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for
employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives,
changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
-Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer
and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex,
sexual orientation or national origin. - Other details
- Job Family : Direct Care
- Job Function : Direct Care I
- Pay Type : Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate : $18.00
- Required Education : High School
Keywords: Spectrum Health Systems, Weymouth , Recovery Specialist (Per Diem), Other , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!