Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers
to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the
lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead
provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to
remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity,
care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record
check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
(required if driving clients)Each Home Instead franchise is
independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Weymouth , COVID-19 CARE, Other , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!