Bachelor Level Clinician FSP
Posted on: November 26, 2022
MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based,
behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of
services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse
counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and
early childhood services.
\*$1000 New hire bonus\*
*Bachelor Level Clinician / FSP*
Are you committed to helping keep families together by improving
family life and functioning? As a pioneering, mission-driven
provider focused on the highest quality care, we are looking for
you to join our team to provide in-home intervention services to
youth at risk and families. * Provide coverage to a caseload of
families and children.
* Assist families and children to establish weekly goals and help
them to identify the steps that need to be taken to reach
* Make referrals to services and resources on behalf of the
families and children.
* Attend weekly case reviews and attend all Individualized Service
Plan (ISPs) and Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for
families and children meetings.
* Provide crisis intervention services to prevent placement
* Assess the home environment for safety issues in preparation for
a child's return and following a child's reunification.
* Make recommendations regarding family's readiness for
\*Bachelor's degree in a human services field.*
* Two years related experience.
* A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in
everything you do.
* Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the
ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
* Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
\*\_Why Join Us?\_\**
* Full-time schedules available.
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay.
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
*We have a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same -
come join our team -* *Apply Today!**
* Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets*
* Job Type: Full-time Pay: $20.75 - $21.90 per hour Education:
* Bachelor's (Required) Experience:
* family therapy, behavioral health, treatment plans: 2 years
* Driver's License (Required) Willingness to travel:
* 50% (Required)
Keywords: Sevita, Weymouth , Bachelor Level Clinician FSP, Other , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!