Company: VPNE Parking Solutions
Posted on: January 23, 2023
OverviewAloha Solutions is a family-owned, fun, and rapidly
growing company headquartered in the Greater Boston Area. Alohas
parent company, VPNE, has been collaborating with the worlds finest
hospitals to solve their people and logistics challenges since
1993. We promote growth from within and instill our company's
family values in an ever-expanding business. Our teammates are
energetic, friendly, and proactive in helping Aloha/VPNE build its
brand all while working at the worlds most prestigious healthcare
institutions. -Are you a dedicated professional who thrives in a
fun, fast-paced, team-oriented environment? Are you interested in
joining a community of teammates who are spirited, driven, and
diverse? -If so, you belong at Aloha. We are a recognized leader in
healthcare, looking for people like you to help deliver world-class
care and help our clients hospitals perform at the highest levels.
-Apply today to jump-start your future!ResponsibilitiesThe Patient
Observer functions under the direction of the registered nurse
responsible for the care of the patient and in accordance with the
individualized needs of the patient. Nursing care is provided to
the patient by nursing staff.
- Communicates any change of assignment to the nursing
- Performs patient observation as assigned
- Documents patients behavior using the appropriate
- Obtains appropriate information at the start of the shift in
regard to care from Registered Nurse
- Patient conversation guidelines should be adhered to
- Monitors the safety of the patient and maintains safe
environment as directed by the registered nurse for ex: maintains
safety position in room when appropriate. (i.e., back to door) and
keeps patients in sight at all times.
- Monitors patient for escalating behavior.
- Accompanies the patient to the bathroom and testing as
- Demonstrates proficiency with the use of bed alarms.
- Patient's clothing and belongings will be placed in the
patients closet away from the patient.
- Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to provide
direct care to patients under the direct supervision of licensed
- Observes and reports patient's status and needs to nurse.
- Remains on duty until relieved by oncoming coverage or Nurse
discontinues coverage.The Patient Observer may be assigned to watch
patients that are at risk for suicideQualificationsYears of
Experience: Entry LevelLanguage Skills: Proficient in English both
verbally and written -Requirements:
- Safeguards the privacy and security of patient information. The
employee complies will policies and procedures relating to the
hospitals privacy and security programs.
- Brings potential compliance issues to a manager, supervisor,
director or VP.
- Patient and Family Centered Care
- Conveys respect for values, preferences, and expressed needs of
the patient and family.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with patients,
families to promote patient health and well-being.
- Age & Culture
- Considers the individual needs of each person with whom they
- Interacts with sensitivity in the delivery of care/services of
diverse populations as needed.
- Reports to work in proper uniform as per departmental standards
and/or hospital policy.
- All Clinical Patient Support colleagues will maintain a
professional, courteous attitude toward patient, coworkers and all
- Safety Awareness
- Fosters a Culture of Safety through personal ownership and
commitment to a safe environment.
- Demonstrates proper body mechanics in all functions.
- Understands individual role/responsibilities in the event of a
hospital code. (e.g., Code Green, Code Red)
- Performs proper handwashing per CDC guidelines.
- Utilizes Chain of Command to communicate any identified patient
or staff safety risks.
- Reports patient status to oncoming staff in respectful,
- Is able to access payroll and manage personal clocking and
calendar in Time PC Application. - Benefits:
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Commuter benefits
- Childcare benefits
- Discount programs
- Short-term disability
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance#INDHSS
Keywords: VPNE Parking Solutions, Weymouth , Patient Observer, Other , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!