Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Title: RN - Acute - Travel
Location: Weymouth, MA
Duration: 3 months
Shifts: (12*3) 36 Hrs., 3 days a week
- Hospital Services (Acute) Registered Nurse
- Client is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life to patients in an Acute Hospital setting. RNs in this role work autonomously alongside the hospital staff to assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for the critically ill patients.
- If you haven't considered Nephrology nursing before, read on as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
What you can expect:
- 1:1 Patient Care. Deliver acute haemodialysis to in-patients with chronic kidney disease, as well as patients with acute kidney injury (AKI) and transplant. Average Patient to Nurse Ratio is 2:1 or 1:1.
- Patient education. Whether this is the first or a blip in their chronic treatment, our RNs are experts in educating our patients and families.
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities and/or acute conditions which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
- Not just haemodialysis. Acute RNs may deliver nephrology care across multiple renal therapies: peritoneal, continuous renal replacement and apheresis.
- Expect the unexpected. When you walk in the door each day you don't know what patients you might have, their condition, when you will get them or when you will be done for the day.
- Autonomy in a Hospital Setting. Deliver dialysis to patients at a particular hospital or group of hospitals and become an integral part of their team and ours. As a teammate in an acute setting, you work on your own almost all the time. Each day you assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for critical patients. Our Hospital Services group performs 1.1M treatments annually.
- Schedule. No two days are ever the same for an acute dialysis nurse - long days and on call are required. Schedules vary by hospital system. For this role expect to know your weekly schedule in advance, but your daily schedule may change depending on patient needs. Must be in commutable distance based on on-call requirements.
Some details about this position
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to various clinics during and after your training.
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday.
Title: RN - Acute - Travel
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Weymouth , Registered Nurse, Other , Weymouth, Massachusetts
here to apply!