Project Manager - Mechanical Construction
Posted on: November 12, 2021
If you are a Project Manager - Mechanical Construction with
experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Great company culture and growth opportunity
What You Will Be Doing
- Projects include HVAC, fire protection, refrigeration, plumbing
and process piping, as well as maintenance and 24-hour emergency
- Includes commercial and healthcare projects
- Evaluate specifications to plan procedures, starting and
completion times, and staffing requirements for each phase of
- Procure subcontractors, tools, equipment, and materials to be
delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Direct supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in
planning and executing work procedures, interpreting
specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to
- Work with supervisory personnel and labor representatives to
resolve complaints and grievances within work force.
- Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to
specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Prepare or review reports on progress, materials used and
costs, and adjust work schedules as indicated by reports.
- Conduct construction activities within federal, state, and
local environmental rules and regulations.
- Prepare job cost reports, monitor job cost weekly and analyze
specific cost items with field superintendent.
- Prepare project billings and ensure timely payments, following
up on outstanding accounts and pushing for payment.
- Prepare and assemble shop drawings and submittals.
- Attend scheduled progress meetings with field superintendent or
- Schedule delivery of materials and equipment with field
- Assist field superintendent with labor projections and
- Prepare required reports with explanation of any deviations
when actual job cost are not in line with estimated job cost
- Initiate and prepare all correspondence which might be required
between other trades, suppliers, subcontractors, engineers,
architects and owners.
- Document job delays, problems, and conflicts.
- Initiate and prepare change order requests.
- Assist in preparing final project paperwork including
maintenance and operating manuals, warranty letters, lien waivers,
What You Need for this Position
BS in Mechanical Engineering (or similar) preferred and 5 years of
- Mechanical Project Management
- Fire Protection
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Project Manager - Mechanical Construction with
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JO4-1601393 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Josh Ortiz - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Weymouth , Project Manager - Mechanical Construction, Professions , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!