Posted on: November 12, 2021
A better local CDL Driver career is ahead! This is your
opportunity to experience greater autonomy and enjoy an industry
leading pay and benefits package with a nationally recognized
service company. Concentric, LLC,--a nationwide power and material
handling maintenance and service company, is searching for a--CDL
Driver--in the--Weymouth, MA--area. Our Delivery Driver is
responsible for delivering and installing batteries for customers
in need and/or picking up their batteries for testing and
evaluation or repairs. This includes operating the customers
forklift to remove their old battery and installing a new one. Our
Delivery Driver must always maintain communication with dispatch
for whereabouts and problems if they arise. They keep a clean and
operable truck and help in the warehouse when necessary. Why you
should explore this opportunity:
- Competitive pay -----Plus incentive opportunities and overtime
- Full benefits package--that starts day one----- Includes
medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, company-paid life
insurance and disability coverage, uniforms, boot allowance, cell
phone compensation, 8 paid holidays, generous PTO, and more!
- Training and mentoring --- Learn from the best with experts in
the industry. Responsibilities:
- Deliver batteries to customers in need and/or pick up their
batteries for testing and evaluation or repairs. This includes
operating the customer---s forklift to uninstall their old battery
and install a new one.
- Occasionally work onsite to wash or work on a battery.
- Always maintain communication with your dispatcher for
whereabouts and problems if they arise.
- Record all data deemed necessary and obtain a signature for the
- Help in the warehouse when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and operable truck.
- Always maintain a safe and professional attitude whether
driving to and from or working at a customer---s facility.
- Constantly operates machinery such as: Cordless drill; Hammer;
Screwdrivers; and other like tools.
- Must be able to detect, inspect and reasonably assess when
installing, troubleshooting, and repairing customer equipment.
- Frequently will move equipment and /or tools up to 50 pounds
inside customer jobsite and/or to/from company vehicle.
- Frequently communicates by phone, email, text or in
- Must be able to exchange accurate information.
- Will frequently work in where safety equipment must be worn.
About the Company: Concentric, an OnPoint company, combines the
power and expertise of ABT Power Management and National
Maintenance Services (NMS). Both companies have a proven history of
innovation and customer partnership. We continue to grow
nationally, adding like-minded teammates and regional organizations
regularly to meet our commitment to being a national service
provider. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex,
national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic
information, status as a military veteran or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.Job Requirements:If you
have a--CDL license and a mechanical background, this is an
opportunity you need to explore! Don---t let this great opportunity
pass by. Apply now!
Keywords: WorkRocket, Weymouth , CDL Driver, Professions , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!