Central Route Dispatcher
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Opportunity:The OpportunityClean Harbors is looking for a
Central Route Dispatcher, internally known as a Central Route
Dispatcher, for our Norwell, MA location. The Central Route
Dispatcher will oversee all retail routing across the United States
to join their safety conscious team!Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Execute scheduling and routing for multiple facilities,
maximizing customer yield and asset utilization.
- Manage relationships with both internal and external
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on Routing Management.
- Collaborate with team members to increase process
- Daily communication with branch personnel to ensure service
completion and resolution to logistical challenges and
- Ability to read and produce reports.
- Other duties as required.What does it take to work for Clean
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Comfortable using computers 100% or more of each workday.
- Must be comfortable using excel- pivot tables and lookup
- Experience with TMS or GIS systems preferred.
- Strong math skills
- Ability to make discretionary judgments and decisions quickly
and correctly in short time frames
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems by collecting and processing
available information quickly and accurately
- Customer service aptitude
- Written and oral communication skillsWondering what to expect
in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a
Day in the Life Video!40-years of sustainability in action. At
Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner
environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of
hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part
of the solution with us.Join our safety focused team today!For
additional information about driver career opportunities, please
call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).Clean Harbors is an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against
applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal,
state/provincial or local protected class.Clean Harbors is a
Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Weymouth , Central Route Dispatcher, Professions , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!