Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Opportunity:Clean Harbors is looking for a Compensation
Analyst to join our team. The Compensation Analyst will provide
analytical support in the development and administration of
compensation and performance management programs and processes,
including job evaluation, analyses of compensation structures,
external market pricing and internal equity. Work with HR business
partners and management to provide cost effective compensation
solutions that attract and retain top talent and help drive
business growth. Support and recommend market competitive and
cost-effective pay solutions for the business units.
- This is a remote role and can sit anywhere in the U.S.Why work
for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environmentsKey Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Serve as a compensation consultant to managers and HR by
assisting in the development, implementation and continuous
improvement of compensation solutions designed to help drive
- Partner with HR Information Services, Corporate Information
Services (MIS) and payroll in the design and development of
compensation systems and reporting solutions that support job
evaluation, market pricing and external compensation analysis,
internal equity analysis; incentive compensation management;
- Serve as project lead for major compensation initiatives (i.e.
job evaluations, market pricing, standardizing pay practices,
acquisition integration, Competency-Based Pay for direct labor
- Conduct external market and internal equity analysis and
provide managers and/or Human Resources with total compensation
recommendations (New Hire Offers, Promotions, Job Changes,
- Manage annual salary planning, salary structures and various
incentives and bonus plans.
- Participate in market surveys; analyze survey data to identify
market trends and assure compensation programs are market
competitive.What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- CCP preferred but not required
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Previous experience with market survey data and systems such as
ERI and PayFactors
- Superior analytical & project management skills; Strong written
and verbal communication skills
- Expertise with common reporting and analytical systems
including Excel (required), MS Access (preferred), Data Warehouse
(preferred), PeopleSoft ERP (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environmentJoin our team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this
exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careersClean
Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
with us.We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors
team; however only those that complete the online application and
meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
role.Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Weymouth , Compensation Analyst, Professions , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!