People Operations Analyst
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Opportunity:Attention new MBA or B-School grads or those who
love to tackle new challenges and help grow/build. This People
Operations Analyst role is responsible for supporting and enhancing
the organization's Oracle Cloud HCM systems portfolio and related
business processes to maximize the effectiveness of HR operations.
This position is a growth-oriented opportunity initially focused on
developing and implementing new business processes for critical
annual incentive plans to support our growing company of 20,000+
employees. This person will also develop and manage business
processes and functional specifications as it relates to different
system enhancements and improvements. This role will be responsible
for creating testing and implementation plans, change management
and communication plans, and interacting with managers and
employees at all levels of the organization across many different
lines of business.Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Maintains data structures in Oracle Cloud HCM for annual
incentive plan and change management process.
- Partners with Information Technology (IT) to provide support
and resolution of technical issues impacting people data and
- Serves as Project Manager for all phases of medium to
large-scope projects focused on HR systems enhancements, reporting,
business process improvement, and/or the interface of data across
various internal and external systems.
- Designs, implements, and supports strategic workforce reporting
and analysis; Creates, summarizes, analyzes, and interprets HR
Data; Produces HR metrics including but not limited to turnover,
time to fill, employee engagement, compensation equity, etc.
Provides clear, concise, and meaningful workforce information
across all levels of the organization.
- Consults and collaborates with customers at all levels of the
organization. Creates, designs, and edits reports.
- The ability to remain agile and evolve as priorities and
- High School Diploma Required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Critical thinking: ability to identify the right audience,
message, and goals
- The desire to learn and master new skills
- Analytical mind; Advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Results focused
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
www.cleanharbors.com/careersClean Harbors is the leading provider
of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the
United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry
meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part
of the solution with us.We thank all those interested in joining
the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online
application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be
considered for this role.Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Weymouth , People Operations Analyst, Professions , Weymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!